Main Forum

Donor Ranks

5 replies
Votes:
Hey all,
Love the server and the people on it. Great staff that are looking after everything. I bough emerald rank due to being on sale

Suggestion 1
- Offer a discount on higher donor ranks once you've purchased one.
Suggestion 2
- Label what in each donor kit so we can see if it's worth it to buy a higher rank.
Suggestion 3
- Limit the universal rewards a little on gold end and more on the Elite end to promote buying higher ranks.
Suggestion 4
- Remove commands for the donor descriptions that don't work. ie. (chest), (togglechop). Legally you must supply what is paid for (with real money) and is false advertising

Hope that this helps and bring in more donations.

Spidawn :)
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Votes:
+27
some of the commands don't work because the plugin hasn't maybe been updated to 1.13
Posted Jan 6, 19
Votes:
+8
Online on Site
also I think togglechop has been replaced with a new one its tree gravity or something like that
Posted Jan 7, 19
Votes:
+929
Admins
Head-Administrator
Yes, togglechop has been replaced with a version updated for 1.13, and it is called tree gravity. It should be automatically enabled for those who have it. We are, however, still working on getting /chest to work on 1.13 properly. We appreciate everyone's patience with that.
Posted Jan 7, 19
5FO
Votes:
+9
For the first suggestion I'm sure you are probably talking about Rank upgrades so that you dont need to buy a complete new rank each time. This has been brought up a lot on the forums page and I'm sure if you search through the suggestions page you will find another thread asking for that it before. The answer has been no for a while now and I dont feel the admins will want to anytime soon (with good reasoning).

Suggestion 2, This was posted by a Former Admin a while back and AntZaro has now recently just posted it into another thread and has said he is planning on posting it where most people will see it if they wish to.

Suggestion 3, Most of the money made on the server that is made is used towards keeping the server up, simply the lowest rank (Gold rank) is helping the server out quite a bit, although having Gold Rank as a paid rank means it has to be better than the highest playtime rank, This way it means people dont need to earn their rank as they already have by supporting the server. This means for each rank there has to be something more so each rank adds something more that is also worth the amount of money since buying rank upgrades is not a thing within the server.

Suggestion 4, Yes I have no reason to combat against this as it should be done, you should note though that the Admins are a bit busy so this might have been skipped over without noticing. Also basically all permissions that are displayed are given currently and if not have either had their permissions messed up accidentally somehow or the plugin that supports such commands have not been updated to 1.13 as of currently.

Also do not read into what I said too much as I don't know 100% of what It is just what I have observed from the server so far🙂I hope this can help you understand why some if not all these suggestions have been added in yet, although, Yes I do agree with most of them.

-5FO
Posted Jan 8, 19 · Last edited Jan 8, 19
Votes:
+15
Senior-Moderator
Thank you for that list of suggestions,
Posted Jan 8, 19
NoticeNotices