Main Forum

Warp Mending

2 replies
Votes:
+15
Senior-Moderator
Hi guys, I understand it has been long time since warp mending has been upgraded or worked and I am terribly sorry about that but good news is here.
I am back to working on warp mending.

So far i have lowered the floor in the skeleton section as well as made the skeletons one hit kill and in the future we will be adding more spawners; hopefully by next week I will have a few more spawners within the grinder for skeleton and then we will work on adding more and more grinders.
By the way there is a hopper in the skeleton grinder and there was always one there but was not in use as the chest was clogged and was no sorting system, we have now added a sorting system where we only collect bones and all other items are burned. Don't Worry there is only 1 hopper to collect items and you have a larger chance to collect the bones, arrows, armour, bows for yourself. Whatever the hopper earns goes towards new spawners, new additions to warp mending.

Thank You!

Any Suggestions? Reply to this forum thread we may introduce your idea to the system. (First 3 Ideas that get used get 1k each)

-ToxicRaze
Posted Jan 4, 19 · OP
ItsThatAustin
ItsThatAustin @ BizzCraft | FreeBu...
Votes:
+6
Not posting this idea for money. It's too simple anyways:

If you use trapdoors instead of halfslabs, the skeletons still shouldn't be able to see you, while giving the player more space to hit the skeletons. Might need to be tested for that angle, though, and I'm too lazy to enter a creative world to see.

That's all I came up with. The change with mending is definitely very interesting. 😃 Are there going to be additions to the blaze spawners eventually?
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Senior-Moderator
Ok Thank you for that idea, greatly appreciated; I will be testing out the trap doors; hopefully soon ill be adding more blaze spawners, it all depends on how much warp mending earns.

-Toxic
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices