Main Forum
Page
of 2

December Competition Build.

12 replies
Votes:
+122
Head-Architect
Hello everyone, It is time for yet another build competition! The requirements of this build comp are as follows:

1. Thanks to multiple player requests, the theme of this build comp is Christmas! Here are a few build suggestions if you are struggling for ideas: Candy house/mansion, massive Christmas tree, North Pole village, Santa’s workshop, etc...
The possibilities are endless!

2. The build must be finished and submitted to this forum post by January 1st. Exactly one month from the start of this competition.

3. If you are an architect, you can still participate to show off your skills; however, your build will not be judged.

The prizes for the winners this month are as follows:
1st prize: $50,000, 1 cosmic key, and the unique rank title of “Foreman“. (More about the Foreman rank below).
2nd prize: $25,000.
3rd prize: $10,000.

As mentioned above, the person who obtains first place in this month’s competition will be awarded with the unique rank title of “Foreman”. This person will hold this title for the entirety of the next month before the rank is given to the winner of the next build competition. Winning the build comp will be the only way to obtain this honorable title.

If you have any questions, comment them below and myself or staff will respond ASAP. Merry Christmas!
Posted Dec 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
:o
Posted Dec 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Nice , I don't normally build for comps but I will see what i can come up with! thanks for make this server A Fun and Exciting place to play!!👌🏽
Posted Dec 1, 18
Votes:
+10
Would I be able to compete against normal players since I'm a redstone architect?
Posted Dec 1, 18
Votes:
+122
Head-Architect
Yes, But you can’t use redstone in your build.
Posted Dec 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+10
No fun, but okay haha
Posted Dec 2, 18
Votes:
+10
Yes, But you can’t use redstone in your build.

Am I allowed to use redstone things as decoration (e.g. redstone lamps with no fancy wiring and extended pistons) but not redstone contraptions such as piston doors and a fancy lighting system?
Posted Dec 3, 18
Votes:
+122
Head-Architect
Yes. No flicking lights or other complicated things though.
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
Votes:
+7
Trial-Moderator
Oh god Sam's in this build comp? Now I'm really gonna have to try..
Posted Dec 7, 18
Votes:
+7
Trial-Moderator
tbh i feel sam shouldnt be in it as he is just as capable as many of the current architects to build things I would say count as both a redstone architect and just an overall architect. (IMO)
Posted Dec 9, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices