Main Forum

Server time

2 replies
Votes:
+35
Just wondering if there is a reason that my ar time is at 7 days instead of the huge number I used to have. It seems I was reset but not all were.
Can it be fixed?

Thanks
Chuckiefunk
Posted Nov 29, 18 · OP
Votes:
+7
Trial-Moderator
(Late response but thought you still might wanna know)
Most player's playtime was reset at random during the 1.13 reset with a couple lucky people keeping their playtime. We have known about the problem and are still looking into it to find a solution.

Til then we cant really do much about it and will update everyone when we find a fix.

Sorry for the issues this may have caused.
Posted Sun at 09:53 pm
Votes:
+928
Admins
Head-Administrator
I'm working with Mac to see if there is something we can do across the board to make sure times are restored. The plugin honestly just has awful data management. I tried to do what I could, but it would randomly delete and clean out data against my wishes. We do have some backups though and will try to pull the data from the backups and put it into the current times in a way that will not erase time for anyone. It's a delicate situation where restoring a back up from say July would erase all the time you've played since then. So we want to make sure we restore old time without erasing newly earned time. Hope that makes sense.
Posted Thu at 09:27 pm
List
Undo
NoticeNotices